Use and maintenance of your sprinkler system
- Start with a solid design.
- Spring start-up of the sprinkler system is critical.
- Following spring activation, turn on all zones from the clock.
- Make sure all rotors are adjusted to cover the intended area.
- Plants are like sprinklers.
- When designing and installing your sprinkler system, use square or triangular spacing whenever possible.
- Spacing of the nozzle matters.
- Slope, exposure, and soil type are also very important.
- Check how many gallons per minute are available at your site.
- Maintenance is extremely important.
- Adjust timer seasonally.
- Turn off the system when it rains, or install a rain or moisture sensor so you don’t have to turn on and off manually.
- How long should I run each zone?
For more details